חבר ותיק
הודעות: 3446
זיך רעגיסטרירט: דינסטאג יולי 17, 2012 1:45 pm
געפינט זיך: אוי, בעסער פרעג נישט
האט שוין געלייקט: 2751 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 2860 מאל

א בריוו מיט טרערן פון א טאטע און א (געוועזענע) מאן

שליחה דורך שעפטל »

איך האב באקומען דעם בריוו פון איינעם (כ'מיין ס'איז אויפן שרייבערס ספר הפנים) ס'האט מיך גערירט ביזן סוף אפגעזעהן צו יעדעס ווארט וואס ער (כ'ווייס ווער דאס איז) שרייבט איז הונדערט פראצענט אמת, די ווערטער שרייען פון זיך אליינס! פארוואס נישט מיטטיילן מיטן עולם דאהי..?

[left]I have -0 patience now for a Get (religious divorce), to follow every step of customs, when a lot of them are just mistakes or nonsense, but if this is what I have to do now in order to move on with my life, I'm happy to do it, although I'm not interest in doing it right now (might be tomorrow)

My dear wife: I don't know if you will see my post, but I know that there is a chance that you will, so I wanna tell you: you know that if its up to me, the situation would've been different, I know that some people managed to convince you that I'm bad, but you know that I loved you. You know that we enjoyed our life together. You know that we cried and laughed together. And you know that I was ready to do everything for you. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to believe in what you believe, and to live the lifestyle you wanted to live. I tried whatever I could to make it work, and I think that 2 of us understood each other, they are just other people in our life's that had different desires

One thing remember: I have nothing against you, its hard to face the fact that we are separating forever, but after all I went through in the lest few years, I'm strong enough to focus on what I have to do, what's best for me and for my loved one's. And you probable know, that the only reason I'm ready to give it now, is for you and only for you

When ever in life you will need anything that you think I can help you, I hope you will know how to find me. Love you forever

My dear beloved son: I know you can't read my words by now, but i hope that there will be a day and you will have the ability to read words that I will never be able to tell you face to face, on the same way I'm doing it now

I'm missing you in the sweetest times of your life. I don't know how much you remember, but there is a saying
הערצער שפירן זיך,
I feel you and think about you every second in my life

I tried whatever I was able, and even unable, to do, to make sure you are being raised normally in a functional family, I know that in the community you will be raised you will always be so called 'second class' just for the fact that your pity father thinks a bit different then others, I will always try my best to help you make the best of your life, on the way that's best for YOU

Always remember, you have a father who loves you, a father that is seeing you as the main part in his life, a father that did, is doing, and will do a lot a lot just for you and because of you. You are lucky that you have a lovely mother, that will hopefully be able to give you what I will not be able to give you -because of some people around

You should know that you have someone who will always be ready to stand up for you. And hopefully you will know how to find me when you need, physically and emotionally

I would have need to write a lot more, but a screen will never be able to express my emotions. So take my words and build it up

Writes in tears, Your dear father and (ex)husband[/left]
מיט דעם האט זיך געענדיגט נאך א תגובה'לע פון שעפטל'ן, א "לייק" איז א שטופ אויף פראנויס פאר נאכיינס...

דער אשכול פארמאגט 7 תגובות

איר דארפט זיין א רעגיסטרירטער מעמבער און איינגעשריבן צו זען די תגובות.

רעגיסטרירן איינשרייבן

רעאגיר