ווילט איר קענען א געשליפענע ענגליש? קומט אריין!

פראגעס, ספיקות, באשרייבונגען
רעאגיר
טמיר
וְאֶת־הָאֶ֜לֶף
וְאֶת־הָאֶ֜לֶף
הודעות: 1103
זיך רעגיסטרירט: מיטוואך אקטאבער 21, 2015 4:07 pm
האט שוין געלייקט: 5495 מאל
האט שוין באקומען לייקס: 1268 מאל

ווילט איר קענען א געשליפענע ענגליש? קומט אריין!

שליחה דורך טמיר »

I think it would be a great idea to start an eshkol to write in English-language. This would be helpful for people like me that are not best in English, to be able to enhance their knowledge and fluency in this language.
As we all know, the best way to learn anything is thru practice. But the problem is that you need someone to correct you, so this where this eshkol is here to help. The participants of this eshkol will be able to post comments about anything, and others who see something that needs correction will be so kind to do it - preferably inline - and help others enhance their English.
The corrections can be in every aspect, such in spelling, grammar, or just to replace a word with a more appropriate one.
Luckily, in our smartphone era, there is almost no need for the first kind of corrections, since everyone can check the spelling on their phones. So the corrections can be on the other two aspects.
I want to BEG ALL PARTICIPANTS, PLEASE write only interesting and meaningful posts, it should be attractive to read. Thank you!
So let's get started!
געשריבן לזכות א גוטע חבר וואס זיכט א חברותא אין ווילי http://www.kaveshtiebel.com/viewtopic.p ... 83#p535783

דער אשכול פארמאגט 21 תגובות

איר דארפט זיין א רעגיסטרירטער מעמבער און איינגעשריבן צו זען די תגובות.

רעגיסטרירן איינשרייבן

רעאגיר